Announcing a new, easier way to find all the great information about MOREnet's Online Resources!
MOREnet is excited to announce our new Online Resources Portal to help members with all things related to these valuable resources. This portal combines all of the information, statistical data and functionality of www.more.net/online and the all in one search features of http://search.more.net in one simple tool!
Both URLs referenced above will now direct you to the new portal. In this portal you will find:
- Teacher resources guiding you through ways to utilize these great online resources as tools in your classroom
- Technical help for librarians from both public libraries and schools to set up remote access, mobile usage, website tools and other valuable support information
- Promotional materials and ideas to increase usage of these resources in your library or school
- Training and tutorials
- A comprehensive list of all the databases available to you as a MOREnet Full or Basic Service Member
- Search functionality of all the databases from our previous http://search.more.net website now found handy for use right on the front page of the portal
- And more!
The all-inclusive search functionality of search.more.net still is limited in regards to remote access, its use being primarily from a computer within the school or library. However, remote access is still available on the separate databases just like before.
Nothing changes! It's just a clear and easy way to find all the great information on MOREnet's Online Resources in one place. The new portal does not impact any access to EBSCO, Gale, LearningExpress and HeritageQuest that you have configured on your organization’s website.
We hope you find this new portal a useful tool for yourself and your end-users. As always, we welcome feedback and ways to improve this new portal and any of our online resource offerings! For questions regarding this new portal or any one of MOREnet's Online Resources contact email@example.com.