LearningExpress Library Launches a New Interface
LearningExpress Library and Job & Career Accelerator is now available on a new and improved online-learning platform. This platform still houses the same quality content with easier navigation and enhanced interfaces for our members and their end-users.
LearningExpress Library and Job & Career Accelerator are available to all members who have purchased a Full or Basic Service Package as part of their membership. Important information regarding this change is below.
Overview of Resources
- Online practice tests for education and career achievement including HiSET (coming soon), SAT, ACT GRE, Advanced Placement, ASVAB and much more.
- Job & career resources including occupational profiles, skills and interest inventory, job searching, resume building and sample cover letters.
- Tutorials on commonly used software applications including Microsoft and Adobe.
- The new interface will require new URLs for access. The URLs are listed below.
- People will NOT be able to access practice tests, resumes, etc., saved in the current LearningExpress Library and Job & Career Accelerator through the new 3.0 Platform. The current LearningExpress Library and Job & Career Accelerator will remain available until June 30, 2014 to allow access to saved items like practice tests and resumes.
- User accounts that have been created for the current LearningExpress Library and Job & Career Accelerator will not work in the 3.0 platform. Existing users will have to create new accounts.
Access LearningExpress Library 3.0 and Job & Career Accelerator 3.0
LearningExpress Library - www.learningexpresslibrary3.com
Job & Career Accelerator - http://www.learningexpresshub.com/jobandcareeraccelerator
Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success - http://www.learningexpresshub.com/ws21c
- Access for users from home is available.
- Any account created from within a MOREnet Member organization, with a Full or Basic Service Package, can be used to access LearningExpress resources from any computer or Internet connection.
- Customized URLs to facilitate access from home are available for each Member organization.
- If you currently have remote access setup using your library card number or referring URL will need to contact MOREnet Technical Support to update your information for the new platform.
- Each user must register for an account to access these resources.
- The 3.0 platform currently requires an e-mail address to complete the account creation process. Functionality to allow registration with a username instead of an e-mail address is being added and is hoped to be available soon.
Please join MOREnet for training web seminars on these new interfaces:
- LearningExpress Library 3.0 - Jan. 23, 2014 at 3 p.m.
- Job & Career Accelerator 3.0 - May 15, 2014 at 10 a.m.
Register for these Web Seminars
In-depth product training videos for LearningExpress Library 3.0 and Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success are now available and can be accessed from any page on the sites by clicking the "User Guides" tab in the blue horizontal navigation bar. Users do not need to login to view the videos.
Find information on all the resources at http://search.more.net. For more information on this announcement or LearningExpress Libraries new interfaces contact MOREnet Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 509-6673.
Job & Career Accelerator, Popular Software Tutorials and Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success are provided to MOREnet members through funding by the Missouri General Assembly for the REAL Program. This appropriation is made to the Secretary of State's Office and is administered by the Missouri State Library. LearningExpress Library is funded through Basic and Full Service MOREnet Membership Fees.