LearningExpress Library Renewed Through Sept. 30, 2011
The Missouri State Library and the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education are happy to announce that LearningExpress Library has been renewed through Sept. 30, 2011, and is available to all MOREnet members as a part of their membership. LearningExpress Library is funded through MOREnet’s K-12 Program and the REAL Program reserves.
Access LearningExpress Library at www.learningexpresslibrary.com. Promotional materials are available at www.more.net/online/promotional01.html.
LearningExpress Library is a comprehensive collection of test-preparation tools, skill-building materials and career resources. More than 770 online practice tests and interactive skill-building tutorials are available, along with more than 130 e-book titles developed by expert academic and industry professionals.
- Preparing for professional certification, licensing and aptitude tests in health care, civil service/government, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military and real estate, among others.
- Improving workplace skills such as resume building, interviewing techniques, job search and assessment, business writing and core computer skills.
- Achieving higher scores on college entrance exams such as the ACT and SAT and improving performance on Advanced Placement (AP) exams.
- Preparing for graduate school admissions tests such as the GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT.
- Improving proficiency levels in reading, writing and math for elementary, middle and high school students as well as adult learners.
- Practice tests that mimic the timing, scoring and Q&A format of official exams.
- Instant feedback and diagnostic score reports to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses.
- Detailed answer explanations, which allow for a better understanding of the subject matter.
- Instant essay scoring that enables writing skills improvement and provides authentic essay practice for the ACT, SAT and GED exams.
- Individual user accounts that allow patrons to save works-in-progress and access completed tasks and score history.
- Personalized notifications that alert users of related tests, courses and eBooks based on their usage patterns.
Once an individual sets up an account, they can access their learning centers anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection.
Please contact MOREnet Technical Support at (800) 509-6673 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about accessing LearningExpress Library. For information on training for LearningExpress Library and other Online Resources visit the Events/Training section on this website.