MITC 2009 Call for Presenters
MOREnet is now seeking presentation proposals for our upcoming 2009 MOREnet Instructional Technology Conference (MITC), Oct. 18-20.
MITC 2009 – Reaching the Digital Age Learner
Today’s educators face many challenges when it comes to instructional technology. MOREnet strives to listen to our members' challenges and deliver a conference that will answer their questions and stimulate innovation. That is why for the 2009 conference theme we have chosen "Reaching the Digital Age Learner." From planning and budgeting to implementation and support, MITC attendees are looking for answers and ideas to help them adopt and improve the use of technology in their classrooms in the hopes of reaching and bringing out the potential of every student.
It takes all types of presentations to make a well-rounded conference; we welcome presentation proposals on a variety of topics. Below is a list of some presentation topics we are especially interested in for this year:
- Grants and grant writing
- Web 2.0 policy (making policy for using Web 2.0 tools in the classroom)
- Web 2.0 security (security measures for using Web 2.0 tools in the classroom)
- Funding learning in the digital age
- ARRA (aka – the Stimulus Package)
- Teaching in the digital age
- Using technology on a tight budget
- Powering up your classroom
- Assessment in the digital age
- Education technology best practices
- Digital storytelling
- Professional development in the digital age
Proposals will be accepted until May 15. We look forward to hearing from you.