Mobile Videoconferencing Conditions of Use
MOREnet and its members who use the MOREnet mobile conferencing service make a mutual commitment to provide the best possible mobile conferencing class or event experience for all participants. Members participating in the MOREnet mobile conferencing service accept the following conditions of use.
- Mobile conferencing sites will download their meeting software in accordance with their site policy.
- Mobile conferencing sites will dial in during the pretest time before the start of each conference to perform an audio-video check of their equipment with the other sites involved in the conference.
MOREnet may enter a conference at any time to ensure a quality experience for event participants. If a problem at a participating site is found to be disrupting the conference for other participants, the following process will be followed:
- If MOREnet determines that a site is adversely affecting a conference after the event begins, MOREnet will attempt to reach the designated event contact at the site causing the problem.
- As part of the troubleshooting process, MOREnet will offer to provide the disrupting site a separate conference for testing.
- Recurring problems will be escalated within the site's management by event contact or MOREnet until satisfactory resolution is achieved. Once the problem at the site has been corrected, the site will contact MOREnet to test its equipment. If testing is successful, the site may participate in future mobile conferencing events.