MOREnet Seeks Presentation Proposals for M3 This Fall!
MOREnet is looking for presenters who can share their ideas and experience on the latest and hottest technology topics. Click below to view some of the topics that we will be focusing on for this fall's conference in the areas of technology, application, instruction, policy and security. Do you have or know someone who can share their expertise with other MOREnet attendees in these areas?
- Mobility and 1:1
- Tools for Mobile Learning Management
- Managing the Devices
- New and Great Applications for Mobile Learning
- Creating Policy in a Mobile Learning Environment
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Security in a Mobile Environment
- Digital Citizenship
- Teaching the Importance of Digital Citizenship Effectively
- Creating Policy for Digital Citizenship in Your Organization
- Tools to Effectively Manage and Teach Digital Citizenship
- How to Manage Cloud Wireless
- Wireless Solutions
- Virtual Classrooms
- Effective Teaching Strategies in a Virtual Classroom
- Building, Teaching and Collaborating in a Virtual Classroom
- Tools for a Virtual Classroom (Moodle, Google Apps, etc.)
- Bandwidth Shaping
- Process and Tools to Save Time and Funds
- How to Guide Technology Policies
- Effective Strategies
Conference registration fees will be waived for one presenter per selected presentation for the portion of the conference in which they have been selected to present!
M3 will bring together teachers, faculty, CIOs, administrators, librarians and technical staff from each of MOREnet’s member communities. Presenters and attendees will get to decide which portion of the conference they would like to attend or stay the whole week with MOREnet and attend it all! M3 will bring with it more session choices, bigger keynotes and exciting new networking opportunities.
Call for Presentations in now closed. If you missed the call and would still like to submit a presentation, please contact email@example.com. Presentation submissions received after July 15, 2012, will only be accepted if space allows and will be considered indivdually for content by the Conference Committee.
For more information on the M3 conference visit our conference website at http://conferences.more.net.