MyMOREnet is a Web-based service provided by MOREnet to allow members to access organization-specific information. User administrators at each organization decide who has access to what information.
- Manage permissions and access rights for MyMOREnet user accounts at your organization.
(Note: User information within MyMOREnet is separate from the official MOREnet contact database, so changes made in one database do not affect the other. To view contacts registered in MOREnet’s official contact database, use Find My Contact.)
- Register or modify host names or domain names for your organization.
- View, create and manage MOREnet help desk tickets for your organization.
- View bandwidth usage and other statistics for your circuit and router.
- View information about the type of traffic going through your router.
- View reports from the internal network monitoring tool MOREnet uses to monitor member networks, including any current outages or problems the tool has detected with your router.
- Access technical details about your router's hardware and operation and use the interface provided to run pings and traceroutes from your router.
- Scan your computer for potential vulnerabilities.
The Application Menu that appears when you log in to MyMOREnet provides a more detailed description of these features.
MyMOREnet has been tested to work with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later versions and Netscape 6.0 or later. It will not work with any earlier versions of these browsers. MyMOREnet may work with other current browsers, but has not been tested for compatibility.
Browsers must be configured to allow cookies from MOREnet.
The MyMOREnet service is available to all MOREnet-affiliated organizations at no charge.
MOREnet requests personal information from MyMOREnet users to provide specific services requested by those users. Such information is considered confidential and is not distributed to other parties. For more information, click the Site Information link at the bottom of any MyMOREnet webpage.
If you are a MyMOREnet user administrator and wish to cancel your MyMOREnet account, please contact MOREnet Technical Support at (800) 509-6673 or email@example.com.
For MyMOREnet support, please contact MOREnet Technical Support at (800) 509-6673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A MyMOREnet Help page with frequently asked questions and a link to the MyMOREnet User Administrator Guide is available on the MOREnet website. Application-specific instructions are provided on each application's pages.
- Click the MyMOREnet Login link at the top of any MOREnet webpage.
- In the Login box, click the Register for an account link.
- Complete the information requested on the registration form. All requested information must be provided to obtain an account.
After submitting the registration form, you will receive an e-mail message with more information about your account. You will also receive a message informing you whether your account has been approved or denied. If an organization denies your request for an account, you will receive information on what to do next.
For additional questions, please contact MOREnet Technical Support at (800) 509-6673 or email@example.com.