2012 Cyber Security Awareness
Welcome to MOREnet's 2012 Cyber Security Awareness
This year's theme is Cyberbullying, Digital Citizenship and Online Reputation.
- Age requirements:
- Cyber Pledge Challenge - students in grades K - 8
- Top 10 Online Reputation Blunders - students in grades 9-12 or undergraduate college students
- Entries may be submitted between October 1 - October 12 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The top 10 entries will be selected by MOREnet staff
- Final winning entries will be determined in an online poll held October 16 - 19
- Winners will be announced at the MOREnet Security Symposium October 22.
- Winning entries will be displayed on the MOREnet website.
- Prizes - $20 gift certificate for the winner of each contest
Our apologies to our contestants for the delay in releasing entries. Votiing is extended through Octrober 26.
CONTEST 1: CYBER PLEDGE CHALLENGE
MOREnet Security challenges you to submit a cyber pledge. Entries should contain a unique incoporation of cyberbullying, digital citizenship, and online reputation.
The winning entry of the Cyber Pledge Challenge belongs to Ms Austin's Class!!
CONTEST 2: TOP 10 ONLINE REPUTATION BLUNDERS
We are looking for a list of the Top 10 things you SHOULD NOT do online. Lists should focus on maintaining a positive online identity in the context of college admissions and prospective employers.
The winning entry of the Top 10 Online Reputation Blunders is Grace & Casey!
Stand up to Cyberbullying
Heads up: Stop, Think, Click