SMART Consortium Discount
SMART Technologies recently announced a change in their licensing of SMART Notebook software. Discounted pricing available to MOREnet members, through a partnership with Kansas City Audio-Visual, Missouri’s largest SMART Technologies reseller.
Aug. 28 web seminar: SMART Technologies and Notebook Advantage
FAQ regarding the pricing changes for SMART Technologies and Notebook software:
- You can still use your equipment without an upgraded license. However, upgrades and toll-free telephone support for SMART Notebook software are no longer offered at no charge from SMART Technologies for current users. For new purchases, upgrades and technical support are included for one year. For existing customers, or after one year, in order to obtain software upgrades and support, you will need a SMART Notebook Advantage license.
- SMART Technologies introduced SMART Notebook 2014 last April. In addition to new features in Notebook, Notebook 2014 also includes “bundled content”, that was previously available at an additional charge.
The following content is bundled, at no charge, with Notebook 2014:
- SMART Response VE (Virtual Edition) interactive response software – this is the same software used with SMART Response “clickers”, but allows any Internet-enabled device to serve as the responder or “clicker.”
- SMART 3D warehouse
- Geogebra, which replaces SMART Notebook Math Tools and adds even deeper and broader math content
- Contact Kansas City Audio-Visual directly at (800) 798-5228. Speak to Tracy Walden or Jerry Bernard. Tracy can be reached via email at email@example.com; Jerry Bernard can be reached with his email address as well, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure and identify yourself as a MOREnet member, to ensure you receive special pricing with our “consortium discount.” Please note that membership will be confirmed upon order and non-members will be billed the retail price for the software.
MOREnet will continue to provide training options for you on SMART Notebook 2014 software and other SMART products. In addition, webinars will be scheduled and archived on watch.more.net to learn more about the additional features being offered as part of the upgrade.
As you have come to expect from MOREnet, we will continue to seek out partnerships and collaborative opportunities to help leverage the power of the consortium for your benefit.