Microsoft EES Consortium Pricing
Microsoft's Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) Program allows member organizations to use the current or any prior versions of Windows and/or Office on all organization-owned equipment*.
* Student licensing must also be obtained if any equipment is assigned to a student for their exclusive use, such as in a 1-to-1 initiative. Please contact MOREnet for more information about student licensing options.
Features and Benefits
- The consortium agreement brings large organization pricing to all K-12 and Library MOREnet members.
- Smaller schools and libraries will benefit greatly from these reduced prices.
Overview of the Program
Please review the following documents to become familiar with the Microsoft EES Licensing MOREnet is now offering as an added service to its members.
MOREnet's agreement with Microsoft establishes consortium pricing. All references in the documents to distinctions between small (5 to 999 FTE) and large (1,000 FTE and above) organizations may be ignored.
- Note especially slides 4, 8, 19, and 20.
- The section “Acquiring EES Coverage” on pages 5 and 6 does not apply assuming you wish to obtain licensing through MOREnet.
- The exact formula to calculate your organization's FTE can be found on page 5.
K-12 and Library MOREnet members are eligible for this program. Higher education institutions are not eligible. Some Microsoft EES Program restrictions do apply.
Accessing the Service
To participate in the Microsoft EES Consortium Pricing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- All services are subject to MOREnet Service Policies
- Higher Education members are not eligible for this service
- Microsoft's EES Program's Terms and Conditions also apply