Mobility Management with AirWatch by VMware
MOREnet is pleased to offer its members discounted pricing for AirWatch by VMware device licenses and setup assistance direct from the AirWatch Team.
Features and Benefits
With the ongoing advancements in mobile learning, applications and tools, there are an equal number of challenges associated with mobility management. To help members successfully navigate through these challenges, MOREnet offers discounted pricing to its members for AirWatch.
AirWatch helps schools, universities and other organizations embrace the next generation of learners and practitioners with a suite of services to assist with the management of mobility.
More than just mobility management - AirWatch offers a variety of tools to control how mobile devices are used in a specific setting (school, campus, office, library) all through a web-based console.
- Control which devices are allowed on a wireless network, what applications they are allowed to run while on campus and mechanisms for delivering content securely to these devices
- Manage and maintain devices from a central console, no more device by device setup
- Track all mobile assets deployed across a campus or building
- Configure consistent policies, settings and restrictions
- Enable secure access to networks and resources
- Distribute and manage in-house or purchased apps
- Secure distribution and mobile access to educational content
- Enable shared devices with multi-user management
Mobility Management Suites
Many different solutions and license options are available for AirWatch solutions and these are subject to change as they continue to evolve their products.
MOREnet is currently offering device license suites from AirWatch. Each suite includes one or more of the following solutions which can be configured up front or as your organization grows into its mobility management needs.
- MDM – Mobile Device Management - quickly, configure, update and secure mobile device settings over the air
- MAM – Mobile Application Management - manage internal, public and purchased apps across employee-owned, organization-owned and shared devices from one central console
- MEM – Mobile Email Management – comprehensive security for enterprise email infrastructures
- Secure Content Locker (choose view or collaborate) - protects sensitive content in an “enterprise” container and provides users with a central application to securely access the latest documents from their mobile devices
- Teacher Tools – Enables teachers to guide mobile learning by managing student devices, apps and content using a simple interface. Includes two applications: one for instructors, AirWatch® Teach and one for students, AirWatch® Learn.
Should your organization require different licenses than MOREnet specifically lists below, please contact us via an e-mail to email@example.com for information on available licensing discounts that may meet your specific needs. We would be happy to coordinate a call with an AirWatch Account Executive before you place an order to ensure the most appropriate technology and solution for your mobility management needs.
Members who purchase a membership service package or have a MOREnet connection are eligible to purchase these discounted services.
- MOREnet’s Mobility Management license pricing is per device and varies based on solution set, cloud vs. on premise (local) hosting
- Also available is discounted set up assistance from the AirWatch team
- To view MOREnet’s pricing, please login to MyMOREnet
- Click on the Mobility Management with AirWatch link on the Application Menu of your MyMOREnet account to take you to the pricing page and order form
Purchasing the Service
To purchase Mobility Management with AirWatch by VMware:
- Login to MyMOREnet to obtain pricing and an order form.
- Contact your Member Services Advisor directly or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will discuss your mobility needs, coordinate a consultation with an AirWatch specialist (optional) and prepare a written quote for your authorization.
- MOREnet will process your order upon authorization of the quote and receipt of a purchase order. The device fees will be prorated by the month of entry for orders received after the start of the fiscal year.
This service will automatically renew each fiscal year and pricing is subject to change based on the latest pricing from AirWatch. Cancellations for the Mobility Management service must be received by June 1 each year to avoid being charged for an additional year. There are no refunds available for this service.
Terms and Conditions
- All services are subject to MOREnet Service Policies
- AirWatch End User License Agreement (EULA) terms and conditions also apply
For more information regarding the Mobility Management with AirWatch service, please contact MOREnet Member Relations at (800) 509-6673 or send e-mail to email@example.com.