This course will get you started with 3D printing, from choosing a printer to 3D modeling to actual printing your object. We will look at the different 3D printing technologies, 3D design tools, 3D scanners, and online databases of models. You’ll model your own 3D design using free software options we’ll cover in class. Customize your object and leave this class ready to print!
- Explore uses for 3d printing.
- Describe the different 3D printing technologies
- Explore different types of 3d printing materials
- Design a 3d object
- Scan and create a 3D model
- Export and prepare 3d file for printing
Day 1 (March 19) will begin at 12:00pm, ending at 4:00pm
Day 2 (March 20) will begin at 8:00am and we will end by noon