THREE new EBSCO databases coming July 1!
- Published: Monday, May 13, 2019
We are always excited to add value to your Membership Service Package!
Beginning July 1 members will have access to the following new MOREnet online resources:
- Computer Skills Center
- Resume and Cover Letter Builder
- Read It!
Webinars on the new online resources will be scheduled this summer so you are ready to use the databases when you have access to them! You’ll also want to attend an EBSCO Regional training held in locations across Missouri in September 2019.
Computer Skills Center:
- More than 100 self-directed video tutorials for commonly used software applications.
- Expect engaging, self-paced videos where you can save progress and return at your convenience.
Resume and Cover Letter Builder:
- More than 200 expert-developed resumes covering a range of occupations and preparation levels.
- Build your own or filter templates.
Read It! is designed for middle and high school students and adults who have a basic foundation in English grammar and reading but need adapted reading material for a variety of subjects. It offers resources to help build background knowledge, conduct research and improve study skills.
- Step-by-step research guides.
- "Read Out Loud" text-to-speech tool that enables students to highlight and listen to text.
- Lexile Measures to indicate a text's level of reading difficulty.