Make Presenting Fun With Scratch
- Published: Monday, Jan. 25, 2021
Want to help your students create a more exciting presentation? Explore how Scratch can be used to enhance presentations and showcase student creativity. With a few blocks of code, users can put together projects that will be more engaging than traditional presentation. Check out the webinars on our training schedule to see how you can help your students create amazing work with just a few blocks of code.
Tips for Starting a Scratch Presentation
- Plan: don’t dive right in without some thought
- Test: be sure to test work frequently
- Try: attempt something slightly challenging or engaging
- Share: show others what you’ve done