Make Presenting Fun With Scratch
- Published: Monday, Jan. 25, 2021
Want to help your students create a more exciting presentation? Explore how Scratch can be used to enhance presentations and showcase student creativity. With a few blocks of code, users can put together projects that will be more engaging than traditional presentation. Joey Bryan is doing a one-hour webinar Teach Coding With the iPad this Friday; check it out, as well as all the other webinars on our training schedule to see how you can help your students create amazing work with just a few blocks of code.
Tips for Starting a Scratch Presentation
- Plan: don’t dive right in without some thought
- Test: be sure to test work frequently
- Try: attempt something slightly challenging or engaging
- Share: show others what you’ve done