As the demand for technology grows, so does our commitment to keep costs low and value high. Thanks to your membership, your MOREnet consortium continues to grow and expand further into MissouriÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s academia and public sector organizations.
As always, a connection with us includes:
- Your full, committed bandwidth
- Technical support
- Security monitoring and cybersecurity consulting
- Good Net Neighbor
- BlackHole Domain Name Service
- Negotiating with tail-circuit vendors on your behalf
- Annual USAC filing and net-e-Rate invoicing for all E-rate eligible members
We will continue to research and invest in connectivity solutions that enable higher bandwidth, lower costs and increased network flexibility. This includes monitoring and leveraging federal funding programs as well as fostering statewide and regional partnerships that can help us better meet your specific needs.
In the coming year, we will invest in several more enhancements to support multiple 100 Gbps links, allowing us to continue providing robust and reliable connectivity that you have come to expect- even as annual member bandwidth growth continues to outpace each previous yearÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s growth.
Even with continued upgrades, we are excited to once again reduce the annual Network Connectivity Fee (NCF) for FY17. Prices for FY17 are available here; notice that some bandwidth tiers have been reduced by as much as 10 percent.
Membership Service Packages
With a Membership Service Package, you and your staff continue to have access to the valuable technology services and resources, including:
- Online resource databases such as EBSCO (including an eBooks collection), HeritageQuest and Learning Express Library
- Technical training on topics ranging from Windows Server 2012 to Google Classroom - on location, in-service and online
- Services such as videoconferencing, technical support, network consulting, wireless and network assessments, discussion lists and E-rate training and support
We know many of you rely on our network expertise. Please know we will continue to earn your trust by researching expanded services that can complement and support you and your local networking needs, ensuring that we are a resource to your technical staff, allowing them to be successful as your digital footprint continues to grow.
You can compare the Full and Basic Membership service packages on our website.
All FY17 fees will take effect at the beginning of the Fiscal Year, July 1, 2016. Individualized FY17 fee estimates will be available behind MyMOREnet in April to assist with your budget planning purposes. A complete list of services we offer, is available on our website.
As always, we value your membership and appreciate your ongoing support. If there is anything we can do help you capture the full value of your connection and/or membership service package, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or your member service advisor.
Director of Member Services and Development