October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM)
- Published: Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
The theme for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2020 is "Do Your Part." #BeCyberSmart Take an active role in protecting and enhancing cybersecurity and taking personal accountability.
Started in 2009, the goal of NCSAM is to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity.
Each week you can focus on different areas of cybersecurity. Here are the areas of focus for 2020.
- Week of October 5: If You Connect It, Protect It
- Week of October 12: Securing Devices at Home and Work
- Week of October 19: Securing Internet-Connected Devices in Healthcare
- Week of October 26: The Future of Connected Devices
This month’s blogs will offer ideas and links to educate your users regarding Internet safety and awareness. And don’t forget to follow @MOREnetSecurity on Twitter for daily tips and tricks as we celebrate October’s Cybersecurity Awareness.