Protecting the health and safety of our members' communities is paramount. As leaders in community and education, you understand it is important to take proactive steps to monitor your personal health, stay home if you are feeling unwell and keep your personal distance and/or wear a mask if you are unvaccinated or have a weakened immune system.
We will continue to monitor the environment and make any necessary changes to our health and safety policies. We may need to shift back to social distancing and face covering requirements as the public health situation dictates.
As part of the University of Missouri System, we follow the safety expectations outlined by leadership on https://renewal.missouri.edu/.
As of Aug. 2, all students, faculty, staff and visitors, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear a mask in classrooms, as well as meeting spaces where social distancing is not possible.
For the remaining indoor spaces on campus, if you are not fully vaccinated, you are required to wear a mask. Even if you are fully vaccinated, the university recommends wearing a mask in these other indoor spaces, which is aligned with latest CDC recommendations.
If you are immunocompromised or have a weakened immune system, it is recommended that you continue to socially distance and wear a mask when in close contact with others you do not live with or interact with on a regular basis, even if fully vaccinated.
To meet the desires of those who need or wish to maintain distance, we have reduced our class and meeting room capacity.
- In rooms 204 and 205, the maximum capacity will be no more than 15 visitors.
- In room 206, maximum capacity will be no more than 10 visitors.
- If rooms 204-206 are combined maximum capacity will be no more than 40 visitors.
- The MILL capacity will depend on activity with no more than 20 visitors.
Individuals who work or visit the MOREnet offices or attend MOREnet events will not be asked about their vaccination status. We trust that you will follow the best safe practices based on your own COVID-19 risk factors.
We are providing access to, and encourage the use of, hand sanitizer and hand washing.
We have increased the frequency of room and equipment cleaning including:
- Disinfecting desks, door handles, tables, light switches, countertops, phones, keyboards, laptops, tablets, toilets, faucets, sinks and interactive displays with a CDC-approved disinfectant.
- Items that cannot be disinfected will be put on a five-day quarantine after each use.