Basic Membership includes a base amount of support for our most popular services: training, network consulting and videoconferencing and provides the opportunity for members to purchase additional service in these areas, as needed. This package provides you with the greatest flexibility to lower costs and only purchase what you need, as you need it.
In addition to selecting the Membership Service Package that best meets your needs, you may also choose the term of your membership; choose one-year pricing or a discounted three-year term billed one year at a time.
Services included with the Basic Membership package:
- Access to EBSCO online resource database, which includes periodicals, trade publications and a digital encyclopedia
- Access to LearningExpress Library online resources, which includes over 300 online academic and licensing practice tests and more than 180 online reference ebooks
- Access to HeritageQuest, an online genealogy research tool that includes genealogy books, Federal census data and more
- Access to Consortium Discounts on popular technology solutions and services
- Access to discounted licenses for Microsoft EES*
- 10 hours of network consulting support per fiscal year (Additional hours may be purchased separately)
- 50 hours of videoconference end-point bridging per fiscal year (Additional hours may be purchased separately)
- Online technical training (classroom training may be purchased separately)
- Unlimited web seminars
- Unlimited E-rate support and training for K-12 schools and public libraries
- Discussion list set up and subscriptions
*K-12 and Library members are eligible for this program. Higher education institutions are not eligible. Some Microsoft EES Program restrictions apply.