Email viruses and spam are two of the biggest hassles everyone has to deal with on today's Internet. Our Email Virus and Spam Filtering (EVSF) service is a low-cost layer of protection for your organization’s inboxes. EVSF requires no end user training or action; no equipment or software reconfiguration; no time to administer; and no hardware investment on your part. Everything happens in our cloud. Viruses and spam are less likely to get to your systems. Other improvements include improved ability of legitimate email to get to the recipient, fewer security incidents, reduced legal liability from inappropriate content, and reduced staff time spent cleaning up after incidents.
- All MOREnet members are eligible for the EVSF service.
- You must have your own email server to participate.
- Customers of our Managed Email Hosting service do not need to subscribe to EVSF as it is included in that service.
Complete the online order form.
For more information about our EVSF service, please contact your MOREnet Member Services Advisor at 573-884-7200.
- All services are subject to MOREnet Service Policies.
- The Email Virus and Spam Filtering service should be one component of an organization's overall virus protection and email filtering approach. Use of this service does not guarantee 100% removal of viruses and other malware from email or guarantee freedom from viruses or other malware infection through other means. Similarly, use of this service does not guarantee 100% removal of unsolicited commercial or bulk email, commonly known as “spam.”
Based on number of email addresses:
- 1-999 email addresses: $60.04 per month ($655 per year)
- 1,000 or more email addresses: $110.46 per month ($1205 per year)
Organizations that subscribe to this service after the beginning of the fiscal year will be billed on a prorated by month basis.
Service cancellations must be received by June 1 to avoid being charged for an additional year. There are no refunds available for this service.