Full-Service Membership is our most popular selection, purchased by the majority of our members and is designed to provide the broadest range of services and the support and reliability youâ€™ve come to count on over the years. You won't need to plan ahead or budget for a specific number of calls, training seats or videoconferencing hours. In many cases, just a few training classes or special events will pay for the difference between a Full-Service and Basic package. For-fee services are optional and sold separately.
In addition to selecting the Membership Service Package that best meets your needs, you may also choose the term of your membership; choose one-year pricing or a discounted three-year term billed one year at a time.
Services included with Full-Service Membership:
- Access to EBSCO online resource database, which includes periodicals, trade publications and a digital encyclopedia
- Access to LearningExpress Library online resources, which includes access to over 300 online academic and licensing practice tests and more than 180 online reference ebooks
- Access to HeritageQuest, an online genealogy research tool that includes genealogy books, Federal census data and more
- Access to Consortium Discounts on popular technology solutions and services
- Access to discounted licenses for Microsoft EES*
- Access to Zoom accounts
- Access to entry-level watch.more.net service
- Unlimited technical support
- Unlimited network consulting
- Unlimited videoconference end-point bridging and support
- Unlimited technical training**
- Unlimited web seminars
- Unlimited E-rate support and training for K-12 schools and public libraries
- Discussion list set up and subscriptions
*K-12 and Library members are eligible for this program. Higher education institutions are not eligible. Some Microsoft EES Program restrictions apply.
**Training at your organizationâ€™s location requires reimbursement of MOREnetâ€™s actual travel expenses.