Full-Service Membership is our most popular selection, purchased by the majority of our members and is designed to provide the broadest range of services and the support and reliability you've come to count on over the years. You won't need to plan ahead or budget for a specific number of calls, training seats or videoconferencing hours. In many cases, just a few training classes or special events will pay for the difference between a Full-Service and Basic package. For-fee services are optional and sold separately.
In addition to selecting the Membership Service Package that best meets your needs, you may also choose the term of your membership; choose one-year pricing or a discounted three-year term billed one year at a time.
Services included with Full-Service Membership:
- Access to EBSCO online resource database, which includes periodicals, trade publications and a digital encyclopedia
- Access to LearningExpress Library online resources, which includes access to over 300 online academic and licensing practice tests and more than 180 online reference ebooks
- Access to HeritageQuest, an online genealogy research tool that includes genealogy books, Federal census data and more
- Access to Consortium Discounts on popular technology solutions and services
- Access to discounted licenses for Microsoft EES*
- Access to Zoom accounts
- Access to entry-level watch.more.net service
- Unlimited technical support
- Unlimited network consulting
- Unlimited videoconference end-point bridging and support
- Unlimited technical training**
- Unlimited web seminars
- Unlimited E-rate support and training for K-12 schools and public libraries
- Discussion list set up and subscriptions
*K-12 and Library members are eligible for this program. Higher education institutions are not eligible. Some Microsoft EES Program restrictions apply.
**Training at your organization's location requires reimbursement of MOREnet's actual travel expenses.