Canvas LMS Now Available!
Designed specifically for K-12 teachers and students, Canvas is an easy-to-use, cloud-based LMS that connects all the digital tools and resources teachers use into one simple place. It integrates seamlessly with hundreds of apps, empowering teachers and students with countless tools to make teaching and learning easier and more fun.
We're thrilled to let you know that you can save a substantial amount through the buying power of the MOREnet Consortium. For more information or to capture this deal, contact email@example.com.
Pricing for Canvas can be found in MyMOREnet, our members-only information portal.
Our LMS Hosting service provides you with a managed and secure LMS instance to use in your education delivery. You can control your e-learning classes and materials without the complexity and expense of managing and maintaining servers, hardware, or the application itself. Local management of the content and access are all controlled by you.
Our LMS Hosting service features your choice of two popular learning management system packages: the popular Moodle learning management system software or Canvas.
Features and Benefits
- LMS instances for a single teacher or a whole district are an order form away
- LMS instances are managed by MOREnet staff, freeing your technical staff time
- LMS can authenticate against your directory service (Active Directory, etc.)
- Pay as you grow! As your LMS usage grows, upgrade to another level without purchasing a new LMS instance
- MOREnet staff are available to assist with LMS administration questions
- MOREnet will provide training on LMS course management
- Find support from MOREnet staff you trust
- Ongoing administrative support for MOREnet approved modules, plug-ins and releases
- MOREnet's specialized LMS hosting infrastructure improves availability and responsiveness
- MOREnet's specialized LMS hosting infrastructure includes multiple layers of security
- All LMS instances will be delivered across an encrypted session (HTTPS)
Service Level Options
- 150 Users
- 5 courses
- 1 GB Data Storage
Our entry-level package gives you the option to get started on this powerful teaching or collaboration tool without the technical know-how needed to deploy and maintain a LMS instance on your own. Let us keep your LMS instance running securely while you develop content and utilize the LMS to enhance the professional development in your small organization or the teaching in your classroom.
- Compliment traditional classroom instruction
- Hybrid classroom/online environments
- Fully online learning
Now you have the tools to get started on your courses today!
Managed LMS Hosting is based on:
- Number of Users
- Data Storage Needs
Use Managed LMS Hosting to compliment your school or organization's classroom instruction or to launch a full online digital learning environment. Other common Enterprise uses:
- Self-directed Professional Development
- Teacher-to-teacher interaction