Nearpod is an award-winning interactive content platform used by thousands of schools across the country, transforming classroom engagement. It is also great for libraries that want to promote digital citizenship. Not only did we negotiate great pricing on your behalf, but we also have Nearpod Certified Trainers to help you better utilize the tool in your classroom.
- Content Tool: Teachers can create and curate their own interactive multimedia lessons by uploading content in a variety of formats and by adding interactive activities such as polls, quizzes, drawing and more.
- Reporting Tool: Teachers access reports with students' actual answers and activities. Reports are available in PDF and CSV formats.
- Admin Tool: The dedicated Nearpod Admin of your choosing can access the Nearpod back-office to manage users, share presentations, get enhanced reporting and obtain usage statistics. It also includes the ability to set up a Private School Library to more efficiently share content between teachers on demand.
- Nearpod Store: Teachers can access our store to download free and paid content from major publishers, such as Time for Kids, Common Sense Media, Learnzillion and Read Works, as well as other Nearpod authors (unlimited store subscriptions are available; please contact your account executive for more information).
- Apps: iOS, Android, Windows, Nook, Web (Nearpod can be used with any and all devices).
Nearpod also offers these services for an additional fee:
- Digital Citizenship and Literacy: This program features content from Common Sense Education and empowers students to think critically, behave safely and participate responsibly in their digital lives. This K-12 program includes technology applications and media literacy lessons and offers a complete solution for students. Learn more.
- English Learning: Nearpod EL seeks to empower all educators and millions of English Learners around the country by making English language learning engaging and effective. Through the ease and excitement of using multimedia to teach, celebrate and inspire your English Learners, Nearpod EL brings a truly inclusive and active learning experience to all classrooms. Learn more.
- Ready to Run Professional Development: Our team of world-class designers has translated expert-derived content into experience-rich, tech-enhanced professional development workshops. Each workshop contains at least 8 hours of expert research from top thought leaders in education. Simply select a session, then run it with your staff. Run each session whenever, wherever and however you want.
SMART Learning Suite Discount(opens in new window)
Aggressive discount on the collection of software used with SMART ...