Choosing MOREnet's Managed CMS will allow you to take advantage of MOREnet's expertise to provide you with a secure, high-performance CMS. Your CMS will be kept up-to-date and secure, and your organization will no longer have to worry about upgrading or updating your site's CMS. It's like having your own on-site technology expert always working on the technical details for you so you can focus on content and getting your message out to your readers.
Our WordPress template was developed with (and, originally, for) our library members. It contains commonly used plugins with pre-defined sections, menus and pages (with placeholder content) that you can use to jump start your site. We'll maintain all the files, plugins, security patches, updates and underlying infrastructure. All you have to worry about is content.
Pricing and Ordering
Managed CMS is available to subscribers of our Managed Web Hosting service for an additional $55 per month ($600 per year). Contact your Member Service Advisor for more information or to order.
- Akismet Anti-Spam: An anti-spam blocker for if you enable comments on your website.
- All-In-One Event Calendar: A calendar system with month, week, day, agenda views, upcoming events widget, color-coded categories, recurrence, and the ability to import/export .ics feeds.
- Disable Comments: Most libraries do not choose to allow web visitors to post comments. This plugin makes it easy to block all comment posting to the site by public visitors.
- Easy Facebook Like Box: Easily create links to your FaceBook postings.
- Easy Twitter Feed Widget Plugin: Easily add Twitter feeds to your site.
- iThemes Security: A very effective security plugin to thwart hackers who might try to deface your web site or otherwise attempt to gain access.
- National Weather Service Alerts: Post NWS alerts and notices automatically on your web site for your region/location.
- Ninja Forms: Build your own contact forms for Book Requests or Contact A Librarian type online submission forms.
- Page Links To: A plugin which makes it easier to create and manage links to other web content out on the web.
- Simple Share Buttons Adder: Assists in setting up "Share" buttons to posts and/or pages.
- TablePress: Build your own tables for Library Hours or Staff Lists and such.
Our training team offers WordPress training, so be sure to keep an eye on our training schedule. You can also contact our training team directly to inquire about scheduling training at your school or library.