We are once again excited to share Network Connectivity Fee reductions for fiscal year 2022 (FY22, July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022). To help you start saving now, we are offering a limited opportunity to take advantage of the reduced FY22 Network Connectivity Fees during FY21 (our current fiscal year). Save with MOREnet's Get MORE Bandwidth promotion.
From now until Feb. 28, 2021, upgrade your MOREnet connection bandwidth and receive the reduced FY22 Network Connectivity rate for the remainder of this fiscal year.
Below are a few examples of your savings with the new reduced pricing, to see the entire fee list, please log in to MyMOREnet.
- 100 Mbps can upgrade to 250 Mbps with no NCF increase
- 250 Mbps can upgrade to 375 Mbbs with no NCF increase
- Above 875 Mbps can upgrade to the next NCF tier with no NCF increase
To start the upgrade process or for questions about our Get MORE Bandwidth promotion, please contact your member service advisor directly or MOREnet's Member Relations team at (800) 509-6673, option 4, or by e-mail at o[email protected].
Terms of Promotion
- Only Ethernet circuits are eligible for this promotion
- Sites must upgrade bandwidth to a minimum of 10 Mbps or greater to be eligible
- Logical upgrades on existing circuits are eligible
- Circuit term renewal requirements:
- If remaining circuit term as of date of quote is >12 months, site does NOT have to renew circuit term
- If remaining circuit term as of date of quote is <12 months site does have to renew
- Circuits on order and not currently in production that meet the terms of this promotion are eligible
- Member contact must authorize an electronic MOREnet quote for the upgrade before Feb. 28, 2021
- There is no refund or credit as a result of the promotion
- This opportunity is subject to bandwidth availability and is not available in all areas - contact your member service advisor to discuss your options
- REAL Members are subject to the REAL Program connection upgrade policy and process.
- In some cases, equipment upgrades are necessary and upgrade timeframe will be delayed.