Backing up your data is an integral part of any business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) plan. It not only improves your security posture, but it may be required to purchase cybersecurity insurance. With ransomware, DDoS attacks, data breaches or temporary system outages becoming increasingly common, having a reliable backup plan is critical to recovering lost or compromised data.
We now offer three solutions and can help you choose the right backup plan or combination of plans to ensure you have secure, reliable and affordable data protection.
Datto SaaS, Alto and Siris
- Datto SaaS is a cloud-to-cloud solution designed to back up cloud-based application accounts such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace. It offers an all-in-one backup, search, restore and export solution, and you can choose which accounts need this service to lower your costs since it is billed per license.
- Datto Alto is a BCDR solution that is perfect for our smallest members who only need to back up a few machines to prevent data loss and minimize downtime. The onsite appliance and cloud data storage are built into the cost of the solution. Backup is both onsite and in the cloud, so there is no need for colocation.
- Datto Siris is the same as Alto but for our larger member groups as it backs up more machines and offers a more robust platform with the ability to restore your data within minutes.
The best feature of Datto is you can customize the data backups you need by mixing and matching the products. You can purchase SaaS licenses for your most-needed cloud accounts and purchase Datto Alto or Siris for a robust disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
Existing Veeam users can take advantage of .Veeam Cloud Connect and Veeam Backup and Replication to add additional capabilities for a comprehensive approach specifically designed for your virtual/cloud environment. Give us a call to discuss your backup and recovery needs!
- Veeam® Cloud Connect offers fast and secure backup and recovery for data centers, endpoints and the cloud, all from a single web-based console. Cloud Connect takes a snapshot of your data and stores it in the cloud for protection and restoration. This solution is relatively inexpensive for VMware virtual servers.
- Veeam Backup & Replication™ is a four-in-one backup and recovery solution with Veeam Cloud Connect built in. Veeam Backup & Replication™ stores snapshots, backups and replicas and provides continuous data protection in a single product. Real-time replications ensure that you can be back up and running within minutes.
- Asigra is our original file server backup. Using a cloud backup solution, you take advantage of your existing infrastructure, eliminating the need to buy or install expensive equipment. Our software integrates with your environment to locate and prioritize files for backup, securely transmitting encrypted copies of those files to our data center.
- With Asigra, you will only be charged for what you store, and you’re only charged for storage after the compression process. Our average member cuts their storage needs in half after the compression and de-duplication process.
Focused Support from the MOREnet Experts
Our Missouri-based MOREnet network consulting team is comprised of experts in serving K-12 and higher education, libraries, government, health care and nonprofits. We’re here to help you choose the right backup service for your needs, help design and set up your back-up solution and answer your technical questions.
Talk to one of our team members today and they will help assess your needs and create a custom plan that you can rest assured will fit your backup and recovery needs.
Email us for more information!
In the event of a catastrophe, this failover website complements a disaster recovery plan.
Virtual Servers »
Manage your private server or leave the configuration, monitoring and maintenance to us.