You have a mission, one that likely can be achieved easier with the help of technology. Our Nonprofit/Agency Membership Service Package was crafted with nonprofit organizations and local government entities in mind.
This package provides unique and valuable services to help you meet your organization’s priorities.
Services included with Nonprofit/Agency Membership Service Package
- Zoom (up to 10 licenses): This intuitive videoconferencing tool allows you to hold virtual meetings for two or 50 in your own private “conference room.”
- watch.more.net (up to 50 GB media storage as well as 100 GB live streaming per year): Whether you want to store and stream multimedia content or live-stream meetings or events, this is a format similar to YouTube but without all the noise.
- LearningExpress Library: This online research resource is an asset for both career and learning goals. With content that includes an adult learning center, high school and college prep equivalency tests and a career center with practice tests for occupational exams, you’re sure to find value in this component of your membership service package.
- Network Assessment (one): An assessment of your current network infrastructure can help determine existing and potential challenges, creating a road map for planning your IT needs within your budget.
- Discussion Lists: Join an already established discussion list with people and subject-matter experts with similar interests, or develop your own email-based forum where your stakeholders can communicate with each other.
- Scheduling Access to the MILL: The MOREnet Immersive Learning Lab is a flexible-furniture, interactive makerspace with access to robotics, virtual reality and 3-D printing. The perfect place for a team meeting or camaraderie-building activity.
- Consortium Discounts: We’ve leveraged the buying power of our consortium to negotiate the best possible prices on many technical products and services from hardware and software to administrative tools.
- Security Awareness (up to 10 licenses): Infosec IQ provides personalized security awareness and anti-phishing training to help you engage every employee, keep education relevant and deliver training automatically to those who need it most.
This bundle of services is only $900 annually — much less than the combined pricing if purchasing each of these services individually. In addition to a core set of technology services, membership in the MOREnet Consortium allows you access to our subject-matter experts in support of the specific services included in the bundle, as well as the opportunity to take advantage of additional publically-procured products at reduced rates.